Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Hidden in Plain Sight - Healthy Saratoga Article, Summer 2019

I was absolutely thrilled when I reached out to Saratoga TODAY Editor, Chris Vallone Bushee, about the possibility of including something about Lipedema in one of their publications, and she said YES!

It has come full circle! I started this blog in 2013 after trying to get my local paper to print something, and instead of letting it just be a rejection, I decided to post it online myself (here) in the hopes of reaching others who were trying to find answers as to why their legs looked the way they did, and that is how Lipedema Fitness got started.

Writer Megin Potter did a wonderful job, thank you both for helping to spread awareness about Lipedema! Perfect timing for June is Lipedema Awareness Month...



No comments:

Post a Comment