Friday, June 14, 2019

June is Lipedema Awareness Month - Rebounding

Staying active is critical to keeping your mobility with Lipedema, and rebounding is one of the best ways to do so.

It is a weight-bearing exercise that is easy on your joints, really gets your lymphatics pumping, improves your balance, and it is loads of fun!

Weight limits vary on each model, so check the specs. I use the one pictured, it is the Rebound-air Ultimate (it folds up, and comes with a case, and an airport dolly). The weight limit for it is 400lbs. I purchased it years ago, when it was the only one I could find with an upper weight limit. 

You can purchase an additional stabilizing bar, which I highly recommend if you are just starting out, or balance is an issue. We set mine up in the basement and my husband installed hand straps in the rafters above me, which also works well, and adds another dimension to your workout.




No comments:

Post a Comment