Saturday, October 22, 2022

Feeling Strong with Lipedema

These are a few of my favorite things ♥️

What is your favorite way to feel strong when #lipedema tries its level best to make you feel it controls your life?

One of the ways I fight the fear of living with a chronic illness and the what ifs that can creep in, is with strength training. 

I learned early on that the training helped my body feel stronger, and helped me be able to move it, but I also learned that by taking action I felt better emotionally, too. 

Like I was taking back my life one tire flip, battle rope hit, sledge hammer swing, olympic lift at a time.

Living with Lipedema is all pretty overwhelming at times, but I can always can go back to moving (in any way I’m able) to regain some strength physically & emotionally. 

From tire flips to kitchen sink push-ups - it all counts! #allorsomething 

No comments:

Post a Comment