Sunday, January 1, 2023

FRIDAY NIGHT RIDE WITH US: YEAR IN REVIEW… PELOTON ARTIST SERIES

Began in January with Amy Winehouse
For those that do not know, Peloton has a series of rides called their Artist Series, which are basically a 30 minute ride spotlighting one artist/band per ride, with various trainers leading the rides.

I began in January with #amywinehouse and then my friend justine joined in, and my sister a few weeks later.

The #queen ride was our first group ride, and to quote their song #dontstopmenow we were having such a good time and shouting from the rooftops for anyone who wanted to join us.

It felt a little like when we were back in our clubbing days and texting throughout the week as the next ride was chosen (I added the list of rides to a random name picker app to determine the ride each week).

We just wrapped up the year last Friday with #usher and already have #linkinpark lined up for this coming Friday. We hope they keep adding rides as we have done most of them.

If you want to join us - we ride every Friday at 6pm ET.

So many amazing rides
MOST FAVORITE RIDES: This was not an easy question for any of us, we each had a hard time picking just one, but my sister went with #fleetwoodmac and Justine went with #foofighters and I keep going through them all and am so torn, but would have to say #foofighters also. I have taken that ride numerous times, it is simply amazing, but the ride this year was super sad as we did so as a tribute to #taylorhawkins - we miss you.

I’ve taken some rides not seen here, and the #billieeilish ride was incredible, too!

My old school heart loved #davidbowie too ⚡️ 

The trips down memory lane were always pretty awesome, and #weezer I think surprised us most, what a fun ride!

On a personal note: I ride to help keep my mobility as someone #livingwithlipedema that is not easy, but I learned I ride to help keep my sanity, too. A full #mindbody experience.


We think Lizzo was the only artist with 2 rides?!

FUN FACT: I think #Lizzo is the only artist with 2 Rides?! We took both!

Thank you @onepeloton for your Artist Series!

Here is to continued Friday Night Rides w/ Us in 2023 - they may not be Artist series rides, but they will all be fun!

#pelotonateverysize #lipedemafitness #mindfulmovement #moveyourlymph 

One of these rides was not an artist series but was so fun!

Closing out the year with some epic rides.



No comments:

Post a Comment